Τετάρτη 21 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

My Christmas wish list...!

The truth is that I want Santa to bring me a lot of things, but I will be equal happy if he brings me just the following ones...!I think that I haven't been very nice this year but I hope Santa will make an exception for me!!!...I'm just joking...So Dear Santa here is my wish list...
At first I want one of these pair of Cristian's Louboutin Lacy shoes...your choise...


...Further more I want a dress...with stars...You know like those wich D&G have launced!...I don't mind if it is D&G...I just like the style!..


I want a black furry vest of cource...!!!


I realy appreciated if you bring me a black skinny leather trouser for special occasions...!


...xmmm...let me think...ohhh yes and of cource a full make up set..


...I think that is all...I want some for my friends too...!!!...My Dear Santa remember me and all of my friends this year...!!!
Kisseeees!!!

(...I used photos from the Internet...)

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου