Δευτέρα 9 Ιανουαρίου 2012

...Personal outfit...Blue,Brown,Yellow...!!!!

...Today it was my first english lesson of the year, so I wanted to be in Style and in a class mood...!Yesterday, my best friend Ageliki stayed with me at my place and today we woke up early to cautch up our english lesson...!!!...She is so kind and she borrowed me her jacket because it was matching better with my outfit!...
...I am a person who love brown...!!!...I combine it with a lot of colors!...
And today I combine brown with yellow and blue...But I must say that the hole outfit contains more blue..!!!
So see it!



...Here is the jacket that my friend borrowed me!...It is from Sprider Stores!




My jeans is from a small shop near my neighborhood...



...My shoes are from Voi&Noi...


...My blouse is from Bershka and the sweater is from a small shop in Lefkada, which is an island in Greece!My friend Angeliki also had borrowed me the sweater...(As you can see her best color is blue)...


...My scarve is from Stradivarius...


My bag is from Longchamp...!!It's my favorite!!!


My glasses are from Ray-Ban...!I love them!


My pendant is from a shop in Lefkada called Ostria...!I love it so much cause it's my best friend's gift and I wear it for the firt time...!



...My nails are colored with Korres nail polish Grey Brown...!


And last but not least is my watch...witch is a gift from Panos, who is a friend of mine, for Christmas and that's why I don't remember where he bought it from!!!


...So this was my outfit ...
I hope you like it!



22 σχόλια:

  1. Πολύ όμορφο καθημερινό στιλ!
    Μου αρέσει η πινελιά με το κίτρινο κασκόλ!
    xxx

    Touch Of Rouge

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. me too i love brown!!! i think its one of the color you will look classy :)
    happy monday!!!! xoxo, Haus of Gala

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. ...Thamk you girls...I hope I manage to take and other pictures with my outfits so I could share them with you!
    :D
    xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. I love your ballerinas *.* they seem so comfortable!

    http://biancacataldi.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Il-fiume-scorre-in-te/116427865107916

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. ...they are very comfortable...:D...thank you for your time!:D

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I love your Scarf, it so stunning and the colour is a statement!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. εχεις υπεροχα νυχια!τελειο σχεδιο και τελειο χρωμα..ναι ναι 3ερω οποιος εχει τη μυγα μυγιαζεται και δλδ για να εξηγηθω οποιος εχει μανια με τα νυχια τα νυχια κοιτα!!πολυ πολυ μαρεσαν!! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. ...Naomy thank you...it is my brand new scaf and I love it!!!:D...

    euxaristw poly agapi!!!emena me paideuoun poly omws giati exw megali vasi kai den mporw na ta vapsw panta teleia...!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Poli wraio outfit! Mou aresei o sindiasmos tou kafe, me to kitrino kai to mple! Kanei wraia antithesi!
    S'euxaristw poli gia ta comment sou sto blog mou kai to follow! S'ekana follow back! :)

    Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. ...Thank you very much Josie...!!!

    kouklitsa se euxaristw para poly gia to comment...!!!Kai emena m'aresei to combo auton ton xrwmatwn...fainete allwste...xixixi...
    :D

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. se euxaristw gia ta comment sou sto blog mou, me kanoun panta toso xaroumenh, xairomai pou s aresei to blog mou k to ufos tou elpizw ta nea mou post na mhn se apogohteusoun.
    :D
    p.s ti uperoxa gualakia einai auta, exw k egw paromoia kai pragmatika pane me ola ta outfit kai dinoun kai mia pio trendy, edgy nota sto kathe outfit.
    filia polla
    apo lureofthedarkside.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. love your outfit!! colors are strong and powerful!!

    http://worldisrunway.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. ...Marianne mou to blog sou einai ena apo ta agpimena kai m'aresei poly to yfos tou!!!ta gyalakia mou ta epsaxna para poly kairo kai apo tote pou ta vrika den ta apoxorizomai!euxaristw para poly gia ta glyka sou logia kai gia to xrono sou!!!:D

    Ivana thank you very very much!!!

    Beauty mou euxaristw para poly...opws eipa kai parapanw einai kainourio kai einai ena apo ta agapimena mou xrwmata!:D

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. Cute enseble Dear lovin the scarf
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. It´s great to see your creativity in this blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  16. Nice outfit. Looks so awesome. I do love your yellow scarf and your watch. That's so cool!

    Love,
    http://sarahrizqi.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή